Faculty and staff in IPRE have been hard at work helping the University of Oregon, Lane County, Eugene, the State of Oregon, and others respond to the Covid-19 pandemic.
IPRE faculty work on the Covid-19 Pandemic:
- Framework for Covid-19 Economic Continuity and Recovery (read about it on the blog | get the paper here) is an approach to recovery developed by IPRE and our friends at ECONorthwest.
- The Roadmap to Keeping Oregon Open
- Impact of Lost Casino Resort Income on the Lives of Oregon Indian Tribes and Their People (co-authored by IPRE’s Bob Parker w/ECONorthwest)
Other resources on the Covid-19 Pandemic that we are reading:
- University of Oregon COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information
- Lane County Coronavirus Main Info Page
- State of Oregon Coronavirus Page
- A National Plan to Enable Comprehensive COVID-19 Case Finding and Contact Tracing in the US (Johns Hopkins)
- National Covid-19 Testing Action Plan (The Rockefeller Foundation)
- Roadmap to Pandemic Resilience (Harvard University)
- NACCHO Position Statement: Building COVID-19 Contact Tracing Capacity in Health Departments to Support Reopening American Society Safely (National Association of County & City Health Officials)
- COVID-19 Contact Tracing Online Training Program (Johns Hopkins)
- Lane County Phase 1 Reopening Plan (submitted to Gov. Kate Brown 5/8)