Faculty and staff in IPRE have been hard at work helping the University of Oregon, Lane County, Eugene, the State of Oregon, and others respond to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Looking for information on where to get tested and how long it will take to get results in Lane County? Our unofficial list of test sites can be found here.
IPRE faculty work on the Covid-19 Pandemic:
- Framework for Covid-19 Economic Continuity and Recovery (read about it on the blog | get the paper here) is an approach to recovery developed by IPRE and our friends at ECONorthwest.
- The Roadmap to Keeping Oregon Open
- Impact of Lost Casino Resort Income on the Lives of Oregon Indian Tribes and Their People (co-authored by IPRE’s Bob Parker w/ECONorthwest)
Other resources on the Covid-19 Pandemic that we are reading:
- University of Oregon COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information
- Lane County Coronavirus Main Info Page
- State of Oregon Coronavirus Page
- A National Plan to Enable Comprehensive COVID-19 Case Finding and Contact Tracing in the US (Johns Hopkins)
- National Covid-19 Testing Action Plan (The Rockefeller Foundation)
- Roadmap to Pandemic Resilience (Harvard University)
- NACCHO Position Statement: Building COVID-19 Contact Tracing Capacity in Health Departments to Support Reopening American Society Safely (National Association of County & City Health Officials)
- COVID-19 Contact Tracing Online Training Program (Johns Hopkins)
- Lane County Phase 1 Reopening Plan (submitted to Gov. Kate Brown 5/8)